Monday, January 15, 2007

Consulate Appointment is Confirmed

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. ~Mahatma Gandhi

Today we finally got our consulate appointment for February 13th. This means we finally know when we are going. We will leave Salt Lake on January 30th and will arrive home on February 15th.
This all seams surreal at this point. I do not know exactly how to begin to process the whole concept. When a mother carries her child she grows into the realization of motherhood as her child grows in her womb. The process of adoption is just as mystical and beautiful, but it a more abstract way. I am sure reality will hit when I hold her for the first time and she screams at the top of her lungs!
I will post travel plans as soon as I have them.

No comments: